Coming Back To Work




“Coming Back on Work”
Hey! I am Shahzada Husnain the author and the Owner of this Blog/Website. How are you? I hope you are safe and sound like me. I know it’s a ling time I have not posting on this blog. I know I was not regular from a long time. I had posted but not after weeks but after months. I am sorry of that I was not posting. The reason behind not posting has a long story. But from now I will try my best to post regularly on this blog to keep you entertaining. I have decided to add some interesting and entertaining things to this blog. Checkout following blog.



“New on Blog”
I decided to make some changes in the blog. I will introduce some new categories in the blog to make blog more interesting, exciting and entertaining. A few categories are mentioned below:
1.    Personalities
2.    Interesting Information
3.    Removing some junk categories
4.    Adding some new and innovative categories
5.    Like Tech Category
6.    Gaming Category
                                            7.And Maybe a new theme



“Detail of New Adding in Blog”
1.   Personalities:
         This will include some personalities that are unknown to world but are very rare. Some are known and some are unknown. Some are Rising star and some are Stars. I will post on it Once a week or Once in two weeks.
2.   Interesting Information:
                     Interesting information will include that information which will help you to enhance your general Knowledge. You will get some interesting, entertaining and mind-blowing sort of information.
3.   Removing some Junk Categories:
       We will remove some irrelevant and junk categories and also merge some categories that are very relevant to each other. This will remove Junk from the blog.
4.   Tech Category:
         This will include some technology related posts. Which will include tech related news and information of modern technology and science.
5.   Gaming Category:
         This will include some gaming news and tips and tricks related to gaming. I will target PUBG the most as It’s my favorite game so I would like to research on it. I will also try to post PUBG leaks.
6.   New Theme:
         I am thinking for a new of for my blog to make it pretty and good looking. Should I upload a new Theme or Not………????????
Please Comment below:

Note:
While adding new categories and new content this blog will unavailable for some days or weeks as much as its takes time for that. I am sorry for inconvenient behavior but soon it will be published again. See you. Bye Bye!



#StayHomeStaySafe    #StayAtHome  #StayHomeSaveLife


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Very happy to see this news. You are improving and bringing something new for us. Thank you for that......

    ReplyDelete